American Express 90,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points


Right now when you sign up for an American Express Hilton Honors card which doesn't have an annual fee.  You can get a bonus of 90,000 Hilton Honors points.  You have until 8/28/19 to sign up for the American Express Hilton Honors card and get this deal.  The bonus points of 90,000 is higher than offers like this have been in the past.  I jumped on this deal.  I always stay in Hilton Hotels when I travel and these points will equate to about 3 free nights.  I will use my points to stay in a nicer Hilton Hotel than I would normally stay in when I am paying out of pocket.  To sign up for this deal just click here.  

If you have been brand loyal to a different brand you can match your status at Hilton using this link.  I had Gold Status at Holiday Inn and then used that status to get Gold Status at Hilton.  Now I am getting close to Diamond status.  It was easy to fill out the form and then see my status matched within a few days.  

Leave a comment in you have any questions.  I love a good deal and I love to share good deals with my readers.  Thank you for reading.

Comments